MICHIGAN - OHIO GAME #100

Michigan Wolverines new fight song!!!

******************************************************* I'm [ever | rather] upper class high society God's gift to ballroom notoriety I always fill my ballroom The event is never small The social pages say I've got The biggest balls of all

CHORUS: I've got big balls I've got big balls And they're such big balls Dirty big balls And he's got big balls And she's got big balls But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing My ballroom always full And everybody c*ms and c*ms again If your name is on the guest list No one can take you higher Everybody says I've got Great balls of fire

CHORUS

Some balls are held for charity And some for fancy dress But when they're held for pleasure They're the balls that I like best My balls are always bouncing To the left and to the right It's my belief that my big balls Should be held every night

CHORUS

And I'm just itching to tell you about them Oh we had such wonderful fun Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish...

Ball sucker... By, ACDC

****************************************************************** Rod Ryker... It is Michigan Wolverines who piss on Buckeye's :):):)
Reply to
Rod Ryker

I had to check to see if this message was crossposted because I could not figure out what it's doing here. Aren't you welding anymore Rod? It's good therapy. That's not a poke, just a question.

Reply to
Zorro

Rod: Ahh, so you must be a pig in a poke? It's good therapy, right? Are you a pig? It's not a poke. :)

Rod Ryker... It is reasoning that binds truth.

Reply to
Rod Ryker

It's not a poke so I guess I'm not a pig.

Hmmm, you're using your sense of humor? Nothing wrong with that.

in a Poke: A pig in a poke is a blind purchase, something bought sight unseen; a poke being a dialectical term for a bag. It was a common scam in Renaissance times to substitute a cat or other creature of similar size for a suckling pig at market. To buy a pig in a poke is to not open the bag and check what one is buying. Various phrases referring to pigs and pokes date to around 1530. The proverb never buy a pig in a poke dates to 1562.

Reply to
Zorro

Rod: A black man would say, you sir have the intellect of a _Graham_ cracker. ;) Very good Zorro! :):):)

Are you in the mood for some "in your face physics"?! ;) Sure I'll introduce some loosely associated welding facts and everyday (late day) examples too. I'll invite, for a byte, others also from RCM. The whole gang will be here. Whatdayasaybuddy?!?!?!?

Rod Ryker... It is reasoning and faith that bind truth.

Reply to
Rod Ryker

No thanks, I'm busy. In the mood for a little rope-a-dope are we.

Reply to
Zorro

Rod: The dope is the rope. :) Or to be more exact, knowledge is intoxicating!