miss match after welding

Dear friends,

wht is the maximum mismatch allowable after welding , when we check on the OD?... where its was given in section ?...

Regards sankar.k

Reply to
sankar krishnan

Dear friends,

wht is the maximum mismatch allowable after welding , when we check on the OD?... where its was given in section ?...

Regards sankar.k

Reply to
sankar krishnan

what you mean isn't very clear (well at least to me!)

Reply to
Richard Smith

I think he means High/Low in pipe fit-up.

The maximum High/Low is specified in the engineer's drawing or written instructions.

It varies by pipe size, wall thickness, and certification required.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler