Mounting a Motorguard M-26 air filter on a Hypertherm 600

I just purchased a Hypertherm Powermax 600 and a Motorguard M-26 air filter. It appears that this does not mount to the body of the plasma cutter but perhaps to a cart the cutter is sitting on. If anyone has mounted one on the back of the machine I would love to see a picture. I also have a coalescing filter I was planning to put in line before the Motorguard.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

Perhaps I should restate my question...

Is it necessary to have the filters right before the plasma cutter or can they be at the compressor? Will the hose build up moisture?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer