Multiplaz-2500 M

Hi Guys, I'm not a welder, although I have attempted to play one at home. (stick welding with an old Craftsman welder)

While looking at DIY spot welders I ran across this, seems like a multi purpose welder/cutting machine. I wonder if this works as well as is shown, ok, I know these are sales demos and designed to show the best operation.

Has anyone on the group saw or used one of the welder/cutters? Mike

Cutting metal.

Crankshaft repair, welding steel/copper/pig iron
Welding cast iron
Welding Aluminum, I'm not sure about penetration on this one.
This video makes me think it has a little more care must be used after each weld, I don't know Chinese.

amdx

Has anyone here used this welder/cutter? Do know how much it costs? Do you find it interesting? Inquiring minds want to know. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Reply to
amdx

From a Google search, here's a review: (Please note, online reviews are worth what you pay for them...)

paid $1699 in 2003.

Reply to
Bill Smith

Thanks for your input, I thought someone on the group would find some interest in it. Ya, the review looks a bit like an add placement doesn't it. In the video where he is cutting the pipe it seems to cut slow, but I don't have a torch, so I'm not sure. Mike

Reply to
amdx