Paintball cylinder fill

anyone refill a paint ball cylinder with a welding cylinder Or is this asking for trouble

Steve L

Reply to
stevelischynsky

Sure with the right equipment tis no problem. Contact your welding supplier. They usually supply the CO2 for the paintball shops. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peterson

Yes. That's what a lot of the fields do. There is a little adapter than you can buy at various online shops to do this. If you look on Ebay, you can buy a kit, but I think you would come out ahead buying the parts individually(mostly said special adapter, and some couplers, hose, etc).

JW

Reply to
cyberzl1

Biggest issue is you want CO2 liquid, but your welding cylinder is set up to deliver CO2 gas. Normal refill source tanks have a siphon, to suck liquid from the bottom of the tank.

Other than that, a few adapters (available online or many paintball shops), valves, high-pressure tubing, and away you go.

sdb

Reply to
Sylvan Butler

I went to the local coke-a-cola distributor warehouse.Picked up 2 AN fitting adapters so I could use braided line to join the bottles.I use a

20 lb CO2 bottle refill a 2lb N2O bottle.

snipped-for-privacy@solectr> anyone refill a paint ball cylinder with a welding cylinder

Reply to
MK1

Reply to