Plasma torch advise

I am currently thinking about purchasing a Miller Spectrum 375. Are there other similar torches I should consider?

Reply to
Karl Hansen

Hypertherm Powermax 380 is the best. I think that the Miller 375 is actually the same machine. I heard that Hypertherm makes it for Miller.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I have the Miller 375, it is a nice little unit, it can run on 220V and 110V , have to flip a switch.

I was told that the miller 375 is a combo unit, miller makes the power supply (they are good at that ) and hyperterm makes the torch for it (they are good at that as well ) it is a good combo.

Reply to
acrobat-ants