Plug for book "Welding Essentials"

I checked out a copy of this book from the library the other day and wanted to offer up how impressed with it I was. I'm relearning my skills, with a million other things going on in my life as well, so it is really nice to have a book chock full of facts laid out in a way that makes sense without trying to either insult me or fill my head with unnecessary facts I don't need. There isn't any welding skills material, but that's in other books and best learned by doing.

I'll be getting my own copy soon!

Reply to
carl mciver

Amazon.Com offers it at 19.77.

and it rates very highly on their reviews as well.

=======

carl mciver wrote:

Reply to
Al Patrick