Re: Need plans for Rattlesnake-proof fence!!

It's either weld one with 1/4" mesh or we go to a block wall!! My wife is

>tired of going out into the back yard and meeting up with a rattler. Any >ideas?

Maybe you should get a mongoose as a pet -- might be cheaper than installing a snake-proof fence.

-- you can contact me via

Bruce Simpson

Don't know if it'll work on other types of snakes, but putting a few ducks on my pond seemed to get rid of the water moccasins. Haven't seen the snakes for about 5 years now.

Ken Snelling

Reply to
Snelling Racing

Wow! and all I have are Cougars and Black Bears to worry about!

Steve Rayner.

Reply to
Steve Rayner