Responsible stewardship of sci.engr.joining.welding

The enclosed link will (hopefully) take anybody who's interested, to the web page of an Austin couple, who were not "professional welders" and who, nonetheless, built their own personal submarine.

I can only imagine the tenor of the responses they would have received from some of the people in here if they'd posted an inquiry saying:

"We're a young couple who don't know how to weld. Nevertheless, we aspire to build our own submarine to take us safely to a depth of 400' and back. All advice appreciated".

Life is a road to oblivion marked by potholes of happiness and puddles of passion.

Vernon

Reply to
Vernon