RFI: Dual Shield Wire .035 vs .045

I want to try Dual Shield on a Millermatic 251. It has the standard M-25 gun and a Spoolmatic

30A gun (Ar 75 / Co2 25). I usually run .035 solid wire and it seems that to get the same deposition rate I would need to go to a larger diameter?? I thought that I read in this group that the M-25 didnt handle .045 wire very well because of the higher heat ???

regards, Jim

Reply to
JK