SA 200 value

I'm going to sell my Lincoln SA 200, as I rarely use it, and need the money to get this book out. It has a new radiator, battery, tires, and tune up. How much would you estimate it is worth. It does need a circuit board, but welds great with manual controls I have on it now. Fresh paint, and small plate work table on side.

Thanks.

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book

Steve B

I would say $1,700.

Ignoramus8716

$1500-2500 here in the Oil Patch of California. However..there are a shitload of them around here.

Red face a bit more, 300amp a bit more.

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thanks, guys. That's gonna help a lot to kick my book off. Wanna keep it, but I rarely use it. I hate to see stuff sitting and rusting and dryrotting. Still, it was fun to buy and restore.

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book

Steve B