SC26502 semiconductor

Gnaw - FETs are silicon Tubes. Family tree.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Likely a T0-220 tab size with a metal plate on the bottom. Sure to have silicon grease (white) or another version clear(ish). A thermal conduction joint with it.

Theta CS thermal resistance case to sink. Reduced by 'grease'.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Sounds like a punch through and shorted or near short between the main terminals.

Might be just a short of the leads lead to it or lack of a snubbing circuit.

Mart> snipped-for-privacy@krl.org wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I first determine if a component is doing what I *told* it to do, rather than what I *wanted* it to do. :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston