Silly idea time...

--Ya know it occurred to me today that, if I was wearing a shirt with solar cells on the front, I could probably charge my cellphone with 'backwash' when I'm welding. Just a thought, heh.

Reply to
steamer

Here is another silly idea.

Up North

Will it run a vibrator?

Reply to
SteveB

Hey, Steamer, first, thanks for your reply to my post over in rec.crafts.metalworking; I have posted it here for Ernie.

Second, my auto-dark Jackson NexGen has solar panels which they claim assists the batteries so your theory is sound. Unless you already knew that and I took a joking post seriously. :)

Someone posted a response asking if it would run a vibrator; um, this isn't that kind of group, is it? :)

--HC

Reply to
HC