Spool Gun Conversion

I just picked up a spool gun that I want to convert to my Millermatic 175.
It is a Marquette spoolgun and the wiring is pretty straight forward but I
am curious as to how the welding lead and gas line connection works. I have
never seen one with a cable on it and I need to fabricate a gas line that
will pass the welding current. I am sure I can "invent" something that
works but what does the real deal look like?
Glenn
Reply to
Glenn