aluminum spool gun

Hi,
Awhile back I think it was Ernie who posted a link for a decent
occasional use spool gun for aluminum. If anyone know of it please
pass it back around. I tried to do a google search but forgot the
name so that was pretty useless.
Thanks for the help,
Glenn
Houston, Tx
Reply to
m5bmw
Never mind, found it. Ready Welder. Does anyone know if it will work with a Miller Invision 456P. I recently updated the welder and lost my old airco spool gun that was a piece of junk, If i played with it for about 1 hour I could barely get it to weld.
thanks again.
Glenn G Houston, TX
Reply to
m5bmw
A Readywelder 10250 will work with anything.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Ernie,
do you have a link to the guy's website who sells Stick to TIG conversion kits ?
thanks
Reply to
acrobat-ants
if you have a web site for this gun please post it i could use one here in canada
Reply to
Jenny
thanks for the info i ordered one for my shop
Reply to
Jenny
Your welcome. Glad to be of some help.
Reply to