aluminum spool gun

Hi, Awhile back I think it was Ernie who posted a link for a decent occasional use spool gun for aluminum. If anyone know of it please pass it back around. I tried to do a google search but forgot the name so that was pretty useless.

Thanks for the help,

Glenn Houston, Tx

Reply to
m5bmw

Never mind, found it. Ready Welder. Does anyone know if it will work with a Miller Invision 456P. I recently updated the welder and lost my old airco spool gun that was a piece of junk, If i played with it for about 1 hour I could barely get it to weld.

thanks again.

Glenn G Houst>Hi,

Reply to
m5bmw

A Readywelder 10250 will work with anything.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Ernie,

do you have a link to the guy's website who sells Stick to TIG conversion kits ?

thanks

Reply to
acrobat-ants

Reply to