Stud Welding question

     This is the auto body type of stud welding ...
I understand that you weld these little studs on and use a
slide hammer to pull the dent out
as opposed to using the slide hammer on little holes ..
my question is .. how do you get rid of the studs when you are done pulling the dent out ????
thanks mike
cut them off, grind down the remaining pieces flush with the surface

Cut 'em off with a mini grinder, and grind the stubs down the same way you do the rest of the metal work. Dave