Update on welding class

I have had three classes already. I have learned one new thing, which
is how to properly open and close valves on acetylene welding
set. Everything else was very general up to now. Like "keep flammable
stuff away".
Hopefully, though, we'll be welding a lot in the next classes and I
hope to learn a little more.
Reply to
Ignoramus29627
I could tell you that in a minute - but then I'd [have to] kill you
-- Peter Fairbrother
Everything else was very general up to now. Like "keep flammable
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
Please do not tell me then!
Ignoramus29627