Welder don?t work

I have a linde Utiliy welder that I took on a trip to do a little job on the way I had to make a quick stop and the welder tipped over and now it don?t work I
have checked everything I can think of and cleaned everything I think of it has power going to it I even bypassed the switch and still nothing what could be the problem