Welders & Helpers needed

Just found this on my daily Monster.com email No experience with this company
Job Summary
Company Technical Works Inc
Location Bakersfield, CA 93309 Industries Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Job Type Full Time Employee Years of Experience 2+ to 5 Years Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager) Salary
$12-54 per hour
Welders and helpers About the Job Pipe Welders Immediate need for welders need certified in pipe with oilfield experience with rig $42-54 per hour. Pay depends on project and location.
Food Processing Welder Welders needed with food grade stainless experience for food processing plant. Long term and shut down work starts in June
Welder's helper Assist welders, mechanics with welding and maintenance on equipment.Experience in buffing, grind, torch and bolt up. Must have a valid CDL, and transportation to and from work. Passport certified. $12 per hour
Contact snipped-for-privacy@technicalworksinc.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Fax resume 661-377-1341
Have you applied?

On Thu, 19 May 2011 12:03:46 -0500, Ignoramus27965
No.
Im not a good enough welder, Id suspect.

-0700 typed in alt.machines.cnc the following:

    Dang - too long a commute.
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich