What is the pay scale for a CWI?

Want are the pay ranges for a CWI in structural steel? What other certs would add to a CWIs value? This would be in the Northeast, any help would be great.

Reply to
wayne mak

The Union skilled tradesmans make roughly the same hourly pay rate. An Iron Worker (CWI) probably pulls down around $25.00/hr. plus benefits.

Now wait 10 years or so when our society is filled up to the brim with third world labor. Competitions will be so fierce for jobs that people will be fighting like dogs over them. Employers will pay whatever they dman well please.....$5/hr no benefits ?, if we're lucky. The average workweek will be 60 hours, no overtime, just to make ends meet.

Thios is exactly what the elite pencil pushing pigs at the top intend for this country.

Vote Republican...vote Democrat....makes not danged difference. Those 2 gangs of hoodlums have got us all by the balls !!!

Reply to
Shadowland

Reply to
wayne mak