where has tigdepot gone?

I can't seem to raise

on any of my browsers - is my address wrong or are they down for maintenance? Thanks....Joel

Reply to
joelblatt

It doesn't come up for me either. However, I bought some rod and torch parts from them just 2 weeks ago. ???

Reply to
RogerW

Looks like their server is down. The DNS comes up correct so the site is still active.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

They must be under going some kind of change. I called their 800 number and got an answering machine. I was directed to

They must be building an new website

Reply to
Greg Postma

Are they the cheapest that you have found for parts and consumables?

Reply to
buffalo