where has tigdepot gone?

I can't seem to raise
on any of
my browsers - is my address wrong or are they
down for maintenance? Thanks....Joel
Reply to
joelblatt
It doesn't come up for me either. However, I bought some rod and torch parts from them just 2 weeks ago. ???
Reply to
RogerW
Looks like their server is down. The DNS comes up correct so the site is still active.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
They must be under going some kind of change. I called their 800 number and got an answering machine. I was directed to
They must be building an new website
Reply to
Greg Postma
Are they the cheapest that you have found for parts and consumables?
Reply to
buffalo