WTB: shielding gas cylinder for MIG

Anyone selling a used shielding gas cylinder? I'm doing FCAW now

Reply to
Ryan

check ebay. I got a medium sized argon tank for $50 shipped a while back from a large distributor.

Reply to
James Arnold

Reply to
RoyJ

I forgot to mention that I'm on the east side of Lake Washington (Puget Sound, Washington). I want a bottle to get 100% argon so I can mig weld aluminum.

-Ryan

Reply to
Ryan

Our local shop swapped the ebay cylinder for a brandy new one!!

Reply to
James Arnold