found a new home

I've been stopping by here less and less... I do miss the RCM of 5 to

15 years ago.

My new home for metalworking does pics and NO politcal crap. I'd suggest others here to give this forum a try. Here's my recent projects:

Karl Townsend

I thought you might like that place . Did you know they have a weekly email newsletter ?

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Checking it out, I got a surprise. I thought you were an old fart, but see that we're the exact same age. You're just a young fart. (Hmm, I couldn't express that friendly bump on HM.C)

Busy, busy!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It's a decent forum. I've been a member there for a couple years, but I have not visited it in a while. Thanks for reminding me.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Greetings Karl, Thanks for this post. It looks like I will be spending more time at the forum and I'll probably just drop rcm because of all the shit here. Eric

Reply to
etpm

I like the "Thou shalt nots..."

Reply to