WIX Filters for less

I know there have been filter discussions here before, (like back when I was regretting using Fram) and I almost think I remember this site having been mentioned? If so, it's well worth repeating.

The fuel filter for my Liberty CRD runs $30 to $40 most places (or $114 at the dealer for the whole head), but I found a place that sells it (
) for $19.49. Got some air and oil filters while I was at it. No affiliation other than a satisfied customer.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

Yes, and their case deals are even better. They have filters for my MEP-006A generator too.

Ignoramus11185

I used to get a FleetGuard package deal of four oil filters, two fuel filters, and one air filter for my Cummins. Am not sure now where that was, but am going to find it or order from these folks. Competitive prices, and much better filters.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Except when case qty = 1.

Then again, when the fuel filter change interval is 25k miles, and the case holds 6, that's 150,000 miles worth of filters that I have no space for.

I was "around" those some, but never had one assigned. There was also a unit a bit smaller than that which was a welder-and-air-compressor-in-one. Don't recall the nomenclature though.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

These are very fun units, very easy to work on.

Ignoramus27981