House plans for less

I can do your home plans for much less then most others. My plans are
buildable not for show. If you want to build your own home, let me help. I
can not only do your plans but help you with free advice
Reply to
Anthony
Hey, why did I do a 7 (yes SEVEN!) year university and practical trainig course so you can just say - I'll do that for next to nothing? Architectural design is not just producing plans so get real and stop trying to get money for drawing a few lines!
Reply to
Ranger
Hey - he didn't say how much did he?
What are YOU offering - besides your EGO?
Reply to
Happy Trails