Scale factor less than one?

Does anyone know if it is possible to scale a SolidWorks file by a factor less than 1? I'm working on some model protoypes at full scale and wish to reduce them at a later date. Can the export data be modified, or can the SolidWorks file be transformed by modifying the measurements in a Visual Basic program? Thanks.

bb

Reply to
Bryan Busséy

I do scaling at a factor of less than 1 occassionally. It works fine.

jk

Reply to
jk