Bargain Rubber Mats

Seems like a long time since I posted on here, but just thought I should sh are this bargain (IMO) in Workshop Mats. Been using 3 of these in the new workshop for a few months now, amazing che ap I thought, and work very well to keep the fatigue off. Can get a wee bit tacky if they get soaked in coolant if you forget to close the doors on th e mill, but otherwise very good. No affiliation other than satisfied customer etc.

ng-sides.html

Reply to
Peter Neill

Seems like a long time since I posted on here

It`s a long time since I`ve seen you posting anywhere Peter. You came into my mind last week for some reason.

Reply to
mark

Been busy fixing old 2-stroke Motorbikes for a few years. I seem to alterna te between hobbies in 6 month cycles. Bikes when it's nice, fiddling in the workshop when it's not. Also got a bit fed up with all those Google University graduates on some of the other places, and couldn't be bothered to post replies.

Reply to
Peter Neill

On Feb 14, 8:54 pm, Peter Neill wrote: .

nate between hobbies in 6 month cycles. Bikes when it's nice, fiddling in t he workshop when it's not.

Are you still doing a bit machining?

Reply to
mark

ernate between hobbies in 6 month cycles. Bikes when it's nice, fiddling in the workshop when it's not.

Oh Yes, still get all the old kit plus a small CNC mill now that I'm still learning to use. I still enjoying making bits as a hobby and th odd prototy pes for a customer.

Reply to
Peter Neill