Ray, why do you remove the [FFT] designator from others' threads?

So, what does the [FFT] mean?

"Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Reply to
Wayne Johnson

Sounds like he's respecting FFT by removing it. Was he flaming someone?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Flame Free Thread

Reply to
Phil Stein

The usual. See the thread entitled, "[FFT] Cert vs LEUP Q"

An alternative (maybe less rude) would be for the flamer to start a new thread instead of inserting a flaming branch into an FFT thread.

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

When did this happen? I almost never even touch the subject header when replying.

raydunakin

Ok, I just looked at my posts in that thread, and I see that the [FFT] designation is missing from the subject. I didn't do that, so I assume that Google (or my browser) is stripping it automatically for some reason. I wasn't even aware of it, since I don't look at the subject heading unless I'm creating a new thread or (rarely) changing the title to reflect a change in the topic.

If anyone can suggest a way to prevent this automated change, please let me know.

Reply to
raydunakin