modelling question....

Probably the wrong place to ask but can anyone direct me to somewhere that could tell me if a recent Hornby Black 5 (R2258) body can be replaced with an earlier incarnation of the model as the loco I wish to model (45179) is a "domeless" example!

Gavin.Hamilton

I think you need to ask our diminutive but perfectly proportioned chums at uk.rec.models.rail.

Reply to
Pat Ricroft

Thanks Pat - just the tip I was looking for.

Gavin.Hamilton
Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Just trying to find the easiest method of getting the right result..

Gavin.Hamilton