Sears AC/DC 240/160 Welder $300

Craftsman 240/160 amp AC/DC Stick Welder

Lets you weld overhead and vertically on materials up to 1/4 in. thick. Use with welding rods 1/16 in. and up. 3 welding currents: regular AC, DC reverse polarity, DC straight polarity.

Sears item #00920674000 Mfr. model #0-132-002

Not that I'm a fan of Sears. Just thought someone might be interested. I just paid $354.99 delivered for a Hobart Stickmate LX with about the same specs from amazon.com (Probably won't even get it for about two weeks.) This included a $25 coupon for tools over $199. That offer expires on 2/22, I think. ($379.99 - 25.00) Shipping was free. Anyway, for those who do trade with Sears regularly this looks like a good price - probably less than a Century or Chicago from Northern Tools or Harbor Freight.

Al

Reply to
Al Patrick