Time to upgrade..

--OK I've got my mind set on getting a Miller Dynasty 200DX so I'd like to find the best price. Locally I can get one without accessories (I've already got a good torch, cooler, etc) for $2,360 plus tax. Can anyone suggest a source for same with a better bottom line? --TIA,

Reply to
steamer

eBay. There are some heavy sellers, BR welder, Indiana welding, lots of reputable dealers who pay shipping too. Great unit too you will love it. It's the best for intricate work on low current as well as having to crank it up. The pulser is a bit tough to get used to but I'm not all there sometimes. I bought one while my Aerowave was in the shop and I would have gotten one a long time earlier if I had tried one. I love it to death and it's never given me the slightest headache and it gets used a *lot*.... Plus NO TAX!!! (if out of state).

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL. Long Beach, CA.

Reply to
RDF

Best price on Ebay is almost $2900.

Reply to
Clif Holland

Would you consider used?

Might save a lot there.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Contact the sellers on there and ask for a base unit quote.... Don't just look at the active auctions.....That's not what I meant.... Call the dealer That's how I scored mine. $1850.00 new in box. (I was in the same boat I had all the parts and stuff) full 3 year warranty. Even delivered it n/c . Let's not bust my balls. I'm no slouch when saving a buck Amigo...

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL. Long Beach, CA.

Reply to
RDF

used can be hairy- that warranty is where the cost is worth it.... When an inverter dies I get the impression it's more cost effective to buy a new unit in most cases since they do board level repairs (Great service these days heh...) I would stay far, far away unless well under warranty myself but if it had say two years and he/she would take under2k I'd contemplate it. I just don't think the repair thing as an industry is consumer "fair" yet if ever.

Rob

FCE Mobile link

Reply to
RDF