Adding water cooled torch to Dynasty 200dx

Been thinking about setting up my dynasty with a water cooled torch. Anybody got any good advice or recommendations. I have the air cooled torch that came with the contractor kit now and it is set up with CK gas lenses that Ernie recommended. It works really well and saves a lot of gas and I would probably want to use gas lenses on the water cooled also. The torch I have now gets a little too warm to the touch for comfort. Also a water cooled gets into a smaller spaces. Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
bitternut

CK sells an adapter for mounting a water cooled torch on your machine.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler