1/3 scale Nieuport 11 Plans

Greetings, Would anyone know of a source for a good set of plans for a 1/3 scale Nieuport 11 (or plans that could be enlarged to 1/3 scale)?

Happy Holidays!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Bealmear

I'd get the Proctor Plans and blow them up. I think they're 1/6 scale.

Chuck

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I think I'd settle with just enlarging the plans. Blowing them up may cause damage to the plans, your building board and even yourself :))'

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik

balsa usa

will sell you their plans for their 1/4 scale nieuport for $25.

Reply to
jeboba

Yeah, but ENLARGING is sooooo noiseless!

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High