1/3 scale Nieuport 11 Plans

Greetings,
Would anyone know of a source for a good set of plans for a 1/3 scale
Nieuport 11 (or plans that could be enlarged to 1/3 scale)?
Happy Holidays!
Mike
Reply to
Mike Bealmear
I'd get the Proctor Plans and blow them up. I think they're 1/6 scale.
Chuck
Reply to
C.O.Jones
I think I'd settle with just enlarging the plans. Blowing them up may cause damage to the plans, your building board and even yourself :))'
Reply to
Kjell Aanvik
balsa usa
will sell you their plans for their 1/4 scale nieuport for $25.
Reply to
jeboba
Yeah, but ENLARGING is sooooo noiseless!
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High