Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Giant Big Stick for 2nd airplane?
I learned to fly a year ago with an Alpha .60 (with the Evolution engine) and love it. I have "wrung out" the Alpha with lots of stick time and trying to learn the few tricks it is capable of. I still...
7
7

Hobbico Frequency Checker
Wondering if anyone has converted this item to run off an AC adapter. I would guess it would take an adapter that puts out about 4.5 volts?? Earl
2
2

Weight or model in relation to motor thrust
Hello, Is there some sort of basic ratio of thrust an engine and prop must make in relation to a planes weight? I mean, say for instance a model aeroplane weighs 5lbs... what is a good thrust ratio an...
17
17

Perfect brand gas tank
Hi all, I picked up some stuff from an estate sale recently and ended up with a Perfect brand Gas Tank #8, Med. Junior Wedgtank 1 1/4 oz. capacity. The original box says it cost about $1.40. What is...
1
1

Which motor is more powerful ?
Hobby People had two "KMS" motors on sale today. How do ya tell which is more powerful ? The specs on their web pages don't match the ones on the boxes. The model 31/12 ,which I bought, was more...
8
8

Looking for the costruction manual for the kit Robbe/Modeltech Saphir 1 F3A plane
Hi boys, are looking for the costruction manual for the kit Robbe/Modeltech Saphir 1 F3A plane The best regards, Massimo.
1
1

Adios 94102Z
Isn't it strange how one little mishap can lead to another and eventually a great calamity? I had a recent experience like this when I got some CA + on one of the leads on my 94102Z servo cable. I was...
2
2

OS .35 shaft`
Looking for that part, NO;2300-2005 S 35 shaft this is RC engine is in very good condition and the modeler would appreciate that I can find the part to fix his engine, Ray

electric seaplanes?
Hobby Lobby had a couple of ARF electric seaplanes but they have all been discontinued but the twin. Anyone know of anyone else with ARF electric seaplanes? NOT GWS please! Thanks in advance
7
7

WTB: Martian Spaceship
I am looking to purchase a R/C Martian Spaceship. I believe it was a RCM plan back in the late 70s, but the blimp-like airfoil dates from the 1930s. If you know of one that is available for sale...
1
1

Odd roll of MonoKote
I've been using Monokote for abut 20 years now. I opened a new roll today and was in for quite a surprise. The film looked fine but when unrolled the backing just falls off. Absolutely no adhesion....
3
3

advice on electric motors needed
I bought a Wattage brand, "Pitts 400 EP ARF" a few years ago and am just now getting around to building it. They give you a Wattage "Super 400 cobalt" motor and a 7-4 prop. They have you use their 7...
13
13

RC training school in olcott NY?
Hello all, I am again wondering... i have heard of this school does anyone here know of anybody who has been to this school? I hear that they train you for one week(more if needed) This is kinda like...
4
4

Blimp/ Airship
Hi I need to make or purchase a blimp/ airship capable of carrying a payload of 3-4 Kg. The blimp will be tethered so our initial plan is to use an advertising blimp. Does anyone know of any UK based...

OT: Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to you the celebrate. To the rest of you in this forum: Have a dandy day! mk