1948 Al Williams Gulfhawk Racer

Any of you ever built control line models carved from balsa blocks? I have some plans for the plane from the 1948 MI mag. Thanks, Ted.

Reply to
Ted W Lee

Not for about 50 years ;-)

There are some discussion groups for C/L around..tryu Rcuniverss and rcgroups.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Man, I haven't done that in 50 years myself. Mine always came out looking like something different than the plan but heck I was only 7 years old with a dull knife so I wouldn't get cut. Sandpaper? What was that? Anyway it was really fun.

----- Visit StarCad Plans Free Plans in CAD format

starcad