73" big stik ARF

Seems like Gplanes has discontinued this 60 size model just when I wanted to built one......Does anybody have one in the box or know a dealer that has.

The wings problem is fixable if I can just find one.

gordo

Reply to
gord

The wings problem is fixable if I can just find one.

gordo

Do you not like the current Big Stik 60? It has 66.5 inch wings.

Carrell

You might look at the World Models Super Stunts 60 at 80" span. Meant for a 2-stroke 60 or 4-stroke 90.

Reply to
Charles Wahl

Reply to
gord

Anything is possible if you spend a little time on it. :-)

Take a look at the URL below. Several of us converted our Super Stunt

60 to taildragger. Some put Saito 180 on theirs, I had only a Magnum 1.20FS on mine. Great flyer. At $199, it's a much better built plane than any other Stik aircraft out there:

  1. Two-piece wing with a balsa-filled aluminum tube spar and fiberglass (no cheap phenolic or paper tubes) sockets.

  1. Removable stab
  2. Super lightweight construction (I suppose this could be a minus if you are rough on your planes).

Volfy