Help with GP Floats (40 size)

I'm building the floats for my .40 size J-3 Piper cub and I'm a little confused by the instructions in the manual. Step 9 reads "Pin the assembly to your waxed-covered flat building board. Trial fit, then sand a bevel to the top edge of both die-cut balsa float sides to match the deck. Be sure to make a right and a left side".
What do they mean by make a right and a left side? Both sides look the same in the picture (except one has a rudder). What would be the difference between the right and left sides?
Bill
Reply to
Bill
A right and left side of each float probably......like when you build a fuse.
MrBonk