Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Zenoah G20, do you have one?
I've got a G20 and I'm about to mount it on an H9 P-47 arf 60 size. Anyone have this mounted on a P-47 or other warbird, Corsair, Hellcat or T-6? Do you have any pics of the engine mounted you can...
8
8

Twin EP Foamy ARF
Looking for a simple, wildly-aerobatic twin with 3X power-to-weight? Check out: Model Airplane Engineering

Link to Luke AFB P-51 model picture
Here is the link to my model of a Luke AFB based Arizona ANG P-51, I think from the early 50s.
1
1

Buying Trex 450 xl
Hi can anyone give me any recommendations on where to buy a trex 450 at a good price. I have found some good deals on line but they are either in the US or China. By the time I add customes and vat to...

New ParkZone Spitfire is set up- a few questions
I got the ParkZone Spitfire put together. All went well except I didn't get the aileron wire plugged in right the first time, and had to take it back apart to correct it. I cycled the controls for 5...
9
9

ParkZone warbird gliding?
Just got my Spitfire today. I was thinking of taking off the prop and tossing it for a few short glides to get the feel of it. How do these things glide? Larry
25
25

Ed , check your e-mail
Ed, I e-mailed a picture to your hotmail account. Let me know if it comes through. Larry
2
2

Gasoline Engine Sale
Folks, I'm giving up my last gasoline engine from my large-scale days. It's a 14c Kioritz engine ready to use - just add a prop, gasloine, and a cutoff switch. It hasn't been used in a few years, but...

Re: Where to fly?
What if its a 1/6 extra(nitro) and in North Orange County/ South L County, but you don't have ama and don't want to pay club dues? Som new rc buddies i met(Slopers) Who play at Point Ferman in San...

10 ga silicone wire
Any idea where I can buy 10 ga multistrand silicone insulated wire ? Tks
3
3

cool stuff

servo signal emulator
Can you buy such a thing? I need to control a brushless DC motor on the bench. Brian Fairey.
3
3

Question for Jen
Jen, You mentioned that you have flown the ParkZone FW190. How is the roll rate and stability? I am practicing on a sim, and some of the models are more squirrelly than others, and I'd like to train...
17
17

NASA Announces Aeronautics Research Opportunities
NASA's Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate has amended its NASA Research Announcement to solicit additional research the details at

Large-scale B-17
Does anyone have an opinion of WingSpan v. Don Smith offerings, especially with regard to the detail parts? I have plans for both, but have not decided on a kit.