Re: Where to fly?

Depends on:

> a: Just where you are in Southern California (It covers a lot of real > estate) and > b: What it is you're flying. Size matters as something like a littl > Park > Flyer can be flown in a great many more places than something like > 1/3 > Extra. >

What if its a 1/6 extra(nitro) and in North Orange County/ South L County, but you don't have ama and don't want to pay club dues? Som new rc buddies i met(Slopers) Who play at Point Ferman in San Pedr pointed me to Field of Dreams where I plan to maiden her on Wednesday but its a group of soccer fields and I'm finding info that its suppose to be closed all of July for re-seeding. Although I drove by yesterda and it was wide open and empty. So I'm looking for better/futur options...

-- FBodyexper

this thread:

FBodyexpert