Free N-scale "layout" - Orange County California

Due to health situations, etc., I've got to put model railroading (N-scale) on hiatus.

I have a 4'x7' table-top "layout" that hasn't gotten much attention over the past couple years due to health situations, etc. and lately haven't really had the desire to do anything with it.

It has a double-track "mainline" of Kato Unitrack around the perimeter, plus a small yard and plenty of room on it for someone creative.

I'll even throw in all the extra Kato Unitrack I have in a box, plus the MRC power pack.

If you're in the Orange County, CA area, and would like this layout, get in touch. I'll even haul it for you, I've got a pickup truck.

Remove one "h" from the e-mail reply address to get through.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins