Layout

After taking a few years off from working on my layout, due to work, I have gotten back at it in earnest. I also finally pulled together a website. If you want to see a major pink foam mountain, I've got one.

I'll try to provide weekly or so updates on the website.

Jeff NS Nut

Reply to
Jeff Binkley

That's quite a railroad you've got going there, Jeff. I look forward to seeing the updates. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire