9C Program to mix kill switch on twin engines

In response to several notes, here are the settings to accomplish the subject above. It requires two mixes. I have listed the settings as you would input them starting on page 1 in the advanced setting mode. I used switch H as its big and easy to find with fat fingers! Consequently, all mixes start in the "Off" state. If all is correct, they will turn "on" when H is pulled down. P-Mix 1

  1. Off
  2. Aux1-Aux1
  3. Rate Low 0% High 50%
  4. Offset -50%