A little problem on RealFligth G2

On my Great Planes RealFligth G2 I have inserted for error a profiles that require the add-ons, now every time that start send me an error message.... does a way exist for delete them? Regards, Massimo.

Reply to
Blue Max

Look on the FAQ section of the RealFlight web site.

Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

I did the same! Go in to the directory were you have the planes, locate all files with the identity of the plane and delete them! I did so and its working properly! If you fail there is always reinstallation.

Reply to
Kajman