a123 battery users?

Anyone using the a123 lithium cells? If so, how are they working out and whats the charging strategy that you are using . Thanks Pat

Reply to
patrick

I've been using them since last June - no noticeable degradation in capacity after 120 cycles. Charging with Bantam BC-6, Cell Pro, TME Extrema.

To date there have been no reports of any incidents with them. All performance reports have been positive.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Thanks Red; I'm interested in seeing the longevity of these cells. While I keep hoping that someones gonna come up with a break through cell- one that you can dump amp in /pull em out and suffer no # of cycles degradation. These look pretty darn good. Thanks again Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel