Airfoil CAD software...

Hello folks,

Some time ago, I found airfoil CAD software on this newsgroup for new R/C plane design. Now I am looking for that but can't find it anymore. Does he still sell that or so?

Thanks! Tim

Reply to
Timothy Stark

Was it Chuck Anderson's program you found? He's at PO Box 305, Tullahoma TN 37388. Write to him and ask. I think - but I'm not sure - his e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:08:56 -0400, "Timothy Stark" wrote in :

Compufoil seems to be in business:

Neat link about the models for The Aviator.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Yeah. I now remember that. Thanks and bookmarked it. Also I found another devCAD that provides complete R/C air model design.

Thanks again. Tim

Reply to
Timothy Stark

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:31:02 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Timothy Stark" instead replied:

Did you try

? Mal Hardy has been updating this with fantastic results. I love it.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad