AMA DVD'S ANYONE STILL GET THEM?

hI GANG,
I am wondering if anyone is still getting the rest of the videos that
mother AMA were selling and if so were they worth it?
I did enjoy the first one i received but did not want to spend the
money for them..,but now i think i would like to start getting them
again... $10 was not that bad... but at the time i guess i thought
it was. or are they for sale on the ama site? I did not see them
thanks.gig
Reply to
Gig
I paid for the first one and keep getting them. The are much more expensive now. Haven't sat through a whole one yet, I get up and go to the shop and work on something. mk
Reply to
MK
Hello, Really? more expensive? Hmmm I like looking at them .but at the time i thought it was not worth it but i think i will call them and see if i can get them started again... inside RC on the outdoor channel aint doing it for me anymore... i'll drop them a note to see what i have to go through thanks for the reply..
Reply to
Gig

Site Timeline