Any IFO pilots out there?

Just purchased a mini (not yet arrived) and was wondering if any discussion groups existed. Flight pack choices, batteries, the like.

Thanks Mark KF9TL

Reply to
Mark

Search the

forums, lots of IFO stuff there.

I have a GWS IPS-DX2BB AXCS motor and gearbox, with a heatsink added, a plantraco RX/ESC combo, and a couple of Bluebird 6G servos. I fly it with both a 2S and 3S(why I added the heatsink) LiPo pack....

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

Go to ezonemag.com for great electric info.

John VB

Mark wrote:

Reply to
JJVB