Royal 40 abc Engine

I am looking for a muffler for an old Royal RC 40 ABC engine. The threads
are in the engine block. Does any one know who if anyone took over the Royal
engine products?
Reply to
Jim McFadden
If you are interested I have a complete Royal 40 engine with muffler. The engine is tired though. $15.00 includes shipping. If you are interested let me know.
Reply to
Ted Campanelli
The muffler of the original ASP 40 and the older OS FSR 40 will fit the Royal. Both the Royal and the ASP were clones of the OS FSR. The ASP are great little engines. The Royal was prone to throw a rod every so often. Looks like you have one good offer.
Reply to
cainhd
WIsh you had asked a couple weeks sooner. I gave an engine and muffler away about 2 weeks ago. Too much trouble and no power.
Reply to
Ken Day

Site Timeline