APC prop hub

I'm looking for a APC prop hub for a three piece prop. The hub needs to be for a 20 inch prop.

Dennis

Reply to
extra300

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 06:08:15 -0400, "extra300" wrote in :

I'll bet what you mean is a spinner.

The prop hub sits behind the prop and shouldn't need to be different for a three-blade prop.

You might ask the supplier who provided the 3-blad prop where to get what you need.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

At one time APC did make an aluminum prop hub. The hub bolted together and held individual blades and was primarily intended for giant scale racing. I recollect they came in two and three blade configurations........I think.....

Reply to
Tom Minger

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:06:20 -0700, "Tom Minger" wrote in :

OK, I seem to dimly remember a system like that once upon a time.

But I think it was wooden propellers rather than APC.

At any rate, you could try asking the Field family: .

They're nice guys and may have an APC catalogue.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ