Astro Hog

I bought an Astro Hog at the Southwest Aeromodeling Show from a gentleman that had built it and then hung it in his garage for forever. He had never even put fuel in the tank. If that gentleman happens to frequent this newsgroup I just want to tell him he did an excellent job of building the plane. Quite literally, it took 2 beeps on the ailerons and 1 on the elevator and it was trimmed. It flys very straight. The plane is orange coverite with a blue trim lightning bolt on the fuselage and the leading edge of the wing. I have to change that blue leading edge :-) it looks just like the sky. I thought the plane was a good buy when I saw it at the show and I am very pleased with it. If the builder sees this post I just wanted to say thanks.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie